LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the predator come with a stock base map . In case i would want to put it back to stock.

·
Kollar Racing Products
5,433 Posts
When you loaded the performance program the predator stored the stock program. Just follow the directions with the unit

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt get the predator yet just wondering

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
the predator will back up your stock tune as soon as you plug it in, you cant do much of anything until it does this automatically. you can change between the tunes whenever you want.

·
06 Cyclone Grey M6
18 Posts
I Just Got #7191 Predator & I Tried All The Tunes, And I Wound Up With A Modified factory HP Tune. I Changed The Timing +4 Onthe Bottom, +6 On Both Top Ranges. Gaswise -4 Lean On The Low End And +6 Rich On The Top. Since I Also Have Kook LT, Hi-flow Cats, & K&N CAI I Had To Modify These To Get My Car To Run Half Decent. I Also Turned Off Cot and changed the injector slope (-5). I Didn't See TM Or Any Other Programs That I Thought I Would Be Able To Play With. That Was A Disappointment

·
DANG!
790 Posts
wwimsatt said:
I Just Got #7191 Predator & I Tried All The Tunes, And I Wound Up With A Modified factory HP Tune. I Changed The Timing +4 Onthe Bottom, +6 On Both Top Ranges. Gaswise -4 Lean On The Low End And +6 Rich On The Top. Since I Also Have Kook LT, Hi-flow Cats, & K&N CAI I Had To Modify These To Get My Car To Run Half Decent. I Also Turned Off Cot and changed the injector slope (-5). I Didn't See TM Or Any Other Programs That I Thought I Would Be Able To Play With. That Was A Disappointment
If you start with one of the DiabloSport canned tunes it will turn TM off. That's what I'm working with right now. Still making adjustments.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts