;)

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
I'll pay extra for duct tape :sneaky:

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Man, do I want to make a duct tape joke.

Other than the tape, that looks good. What are you expecting as far as price and proformance....

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
I need to take a spin down to ATI or the place they dyno and check this stuff out for myself sometime... See, THAT is how the Vortech kit should have looked. Not quite as clean as a roots blower, but should cost a bit less and perform as well.

Any word if they are going to use a front mount air/air intercooler with that? Hmm, what could be more scary for a Mustang driver to see in his rear view than a LS1/LS2 GTO with a gleeming front mount intercooler riding up his pony tail!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CSiJason said:
I need to take a spin down to ATI or the place they dyno and check this stuff out for myself sometime... See, THAT is how the Vortech kit should have looked. Not quite as clean as a roots blower, but should cost a bit less and perform as well.

Any word if they are going to use a front mount air/air intercooler with that? Hmm, what could be more scary for a Mustang driver to see in his rear view than a LS1/LS2 GTO with a gleeming front mount intercooler riding up his pony tail!

Yes the duck tape is free you get a roll with every install. :gr_jest:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks nice.... That bracket looks really close to the vette one right?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts