LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
GTO THUNDER said:
That what i call an american style @$$ kicking. Porsche can suck a fat one.
But the Porsche won.

Of course the Corvette is going to win from a roll because it has more horsepower, but in the race from a dig, the Porsche beat it no problem all the way to high speed.

·
Addicted to the go fast pedal
1,000 Posts
GTO THUNDER said:
wow..

·
BOM - code for Metal Pumpkin
1,179 Posts
Guess I couldn't tell, but I thought the vette won the roll too?

·
Just a Re-engineered Cavalier
2,244 Posts
I guess this is what the arabs do with all the money they've raped from us with oil prices.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Id drive the porsche any day over that vette, no matter what is done to that vette. And I do have that choice, my dad owns one!!! =)

·
:mrrg:
10,466 Posts
Wow that's a crazy fast Vette.. :patriot:

·
I do cocaine!
4,977 Posts
ssilverado60 said:
Id drive the porsche any day over that vette, no matter what is done to that vette. And I do have that choice, my dad owns one!!! =)

And a Maranello? ANyone in your family looking to add a member to the family? Adopted son? Husband? Gardener?

:)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Underoath said:
And a Maranello? ANyone in your family looking to add a member to the family? Adopted son? Husband? Gardener?

:)
haha, and the other car there is a 360 modena F1, also there is a ford GT parked next to the porsche, matching colors of course :pimp:

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
GTO THUNDER said:
Ummmm.......I guess you missed the first half. A real race is from the stop. Its like going to the strip starting a roll then flooring it at the 1/8th. Spoken just like a ricer.

·
Impending Diabolical Conquest
1,767 Posts
Oh4GTO said:
Ummmm.......I guess you missed the first half. A real race is from the stop. Its like going to the strip starting a roll then flooring it at the 1/8th. Spoken just like a ricer.

Ummmm a race is a race. Doesnt matter if it starts from 0 or 150 mph. Dont think rolling starts are real races? Like Nascar any?

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
They were obviously just doing a straight line race. Last time I checked NASCAR isnt a straight line race that lasts a few seconds. Im just saying that in the previous post the vette won only 1 out of the 2 races and all of the sudden the Porsche got an american style a$$ kicking.

·
Impending Diabolical Conquest
1,767 Posts
Oh4GTO said:
They were obviously just doing a straight line race. Last time I checked NASCAR isnt a straight line race that lasts a few seconds. Im just saying that in the previous post the vette won only 1 out of the 2 races and all of the sudden the Porsche got an american style a$$ kicking.

While I agree the post you are referring was a little overboard the Vette was obviously the faster car, by alot. Only reason the Porsche won the first one was traction issues. Dont hang on Porsches nuts so hard, anything can be made faster than anything else.

·
Because race car
2,835 Posts
Do I dare ask what your dad does for a living.....?

Very nice collection by the way. Any other pics?

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
St.Mary said:
Do I dare ask what your dad does for a living.....?
:ftw:

That corvette sure is fast, how much ho must that thing be putting down? a good 650+?

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
Im definately not hangin on the Porsches nuts. It is a beautiful car though. And I agree that money can make any car faster than another. What would be sweet was to put two pro drivers in those cars and let em loose on.......ohhhhhh lets say Leguna. That would be a true test between each car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts