LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
In 12's Soon 11's Than 10's
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Vivid Racing does but is their anyone else that does finance on Procharger? I don't need any bad input's because I just need to get my Procharger ordered.

thanks

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I'm sure if you talked to some of the vendors you could work something out. I know TByrne is running a special right now, so you might want to inqure with them (via phone only!). AZPS always seem like they are good to do business with as well. Not sure about other vendors, but there are many to choose from....just ask and you may be able to find a way to work out a deal.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Please send all inquiries of financing a ATI Procharger to Jason at AZ Power and Sound.

Thanks,
Chad

·
In 12's Soon 11's Than 10's
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AZ Power and Sound you got a pm

·
Registered
995 Posts
STS finances turbo kits, I thought AZPS only did something like 60-90 days same as cash?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Jason you got a PM

·
Claybar Torrid RED!
160 Posts
financing car parts? idk sounds like something i would need to stay away from. How would that work? What would the payments be and the percent of interest. Be funny to finance parts while at the same time financing the car hahaha.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Yellow-GTO-Monster said:
I don't need any bad input's because I just need to get my Procharger ordered.

thanks
Good choice!!! Good luck with your purchase!
Joe

·
Unregistered User (dont tell)
640 Posts
If you are really serious about financing a high dollar item, I would look at using credit cards to your advantage. Many new cards offer intros that are 0% interest for a year and some credit card companies (Citibank & Chase that I know of) offer balance transfers of 2.99% & 3.99% until the balance is paid. If you do it right you can get by with paying very little interest for a very long time. Just make sure you do not charge anything else to the card you transfer your balance to.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Credit card balance transfer rates are on the way up. A few months ago, it was 2.99%, nowadays it's 4.99% to 5.99% (if you've got good credit). But that's still a better deal than what you'd likely get on a standard bank loan.

I know Tri Star (new sponsor in Georgia) is looking at financing things like this.

Padre

·
Registered
802 Posts
PadreGTO said:
Credit card balance transfer rates are on the way up. A few months ago, it was 2.99%, nowadays it's 4.99% to 5.99% (if you've got good credit). But that's still a better deal than what you'd likely get on a standard bank loan.

I know Tri Star (new sponsor in Georgia) is looking at financing things like this.

Padre

shit i get 0.00% balance tranfer offers for 24 months almost weekly, i hate credit card though. I use them too freely, now if i dont have the bread in hand i dont buy it:)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts