LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Procharged Beast
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Procharger guys I have a 04 A4 with this mods getting installed CNC Ported 243 heads-2.02"/1.57"/64cc. Thunder racing cam 224/224 565/565 112 lsa. 3200 fuddle torque converter. I also already have long tube headers and a cat back exhaust.

So my question is can I still buy and use a procharger in my car with all the mods I have. When I first decided to start modding I didn't think I wanted one, in tell I saw one in one of our cars in person.

·
Old Guys Rule
3,076 Posts
Yes you can.

not sure how the 112 LSA will react to boost, however I would think whatever inefficiencies may exist could be overcome with a pulley. Get a D1SC.....My .02

·
Procharged Beast
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
b727pic said:
Yes you can.

not sure how the 112 LSA will react to boost, however I would think whatever inefficiencies may exist could be overcome with a pulley. Get a D1SC.....My .02
Great, D1 SC is the package I was looking into. By the way I read your procharger install write up. Great work on that man.

·
Old Guys Rule
3,076 Posts
luisvelasco02 said:
Great, D1 SC is the package I was looking into. By the way I read your procharger install write up. Great work on that man.
thanks....

·
dum dum dum dum dudum
6,217 Posts
luisvelasco02 said:

And you still want to get it? :stickpoke :drink:

J/K

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
b727pic said:
Yes you can.

I agree, we've installed quite a few ATI ProCharger D-1SC's with 112 LSA camshaft profiles close to yours, and haven't had any problems. Bob

·
Administrator
20,425 Posts
FYI
LSA by itself is meaningless without also knowing the duration.
Its overlap that matters, which is calc'd from both duration and LSA.

that cam has zero at .050 so it will be fine under the boosties.

·
Procharged Beast
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mikesgtoinvegas said:
luis who is doing your install
When I get the procharger I'm not sure. I might get in October or November not quite sure yet, but I'll be getting one for sure. Right now car is at Gils NRP for a head/cam install and a tune. It seemed kind of pricey but its ok since I have no mechanic experince. They told me that they can also do the procharger install, but I'll look around for more pricing options may furious motorsports. I will have it tuned through NRP though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts