LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Former 3rd gen Camaro Driver
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a copy of ATI's installation manual that comes with the 2004 GTO procharger kit. Good reading for all who are considering it.

It's 21.5MB in size. You should right click, save as.

ATI Procharger Install Manual (21.5 MB)

In addition to ATI's great instructions (note sarcasm here) a fellow member (b727pic) has made a wonderful PowerPoint Presentation with excellent tips and changes to ATI's install. This is a must for the DIY installers and even a shop. You can download it from this link.

PowerPoint Presentation (7.5 MB)

·
GTO no more baaah!
1,150 Posts
How long until these are available for the 2005? I read they were testing on the LS2 in the C6 Corvette so I would assume that the one for the GTO would not be much different?

·
Old Guys Rule
3,075 Posts
John Millican said:
bump again for newbs :bubbrub
I may have to review my own power point........been so long since the motor came out. Can't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone where all those wires go!!!:eek2:

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry to bring up an old thread but does any one have any pics where the spacer mounts? does it bolt to the head? or to the power steering bracket?

·
Registered
2004, Pontiac GTO
34 Posts
Well assuming you didn't get them with it, You can email Bob at brutespeed and he can email them to you. Just let him know the year. If someone doesn't get them to you before.
Yeah bought the car with the kit installed but I don't think they did a very good job so I want to go over everything. I'm either having a boost leak or my bypass valve isn't working properly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts