LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't get it tuned correctly as I'm having trouble with the 2 bar sensor and the histograms in hpt. I emailed support and we'll see how it goes. It's running about 10.5:1 right now :drink:

Anyway, have the 4.5'' pulley on a d1, azps cb01, full exhaust. We're seeing about 6psi at 6k.

Track was getting really slick because a car caught on fire and they used the fire extinguishers and no more prep on the other open lane.

Anyway, 4th run...

12.28 @ 116.85
2.09 60'

Car has a substantial amount more in it, especially in the tune and launch. Also can't wait to get the 4.1'' pulley on it.

·
Registered Abuser
143 Posts
Still not bad times. Get some traction and a tune and we should be seeing 11's out of you. MPH looks a little bit low for taking your ET and 60' into account. Good luck with it.

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
Your gonna love the power bump from the 4.1 pulley. My Spec three clutch can no longer handle the torque. You need to get that 60ft down too.

·
1 of 40,757
6,484 Posts
Nice time! Especially for just 6psi. 1.8 60ft and youll be at mid 11's... plus more tuning to be done.. Impressive.

You have wideband on the car? I bet with more boost it will lean up a bit allowing you to leave the tune where close to where its at. I miss playing with boost/fuel. :(

·
Driveline upgrades & parts.
1,662 Posts
Mph shows a mid 11 ! I guess the 60ft explains the rest LOL

good stuff!!!! btw do you have any dyno figures?

Procharger :ftw:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, it'll be going to the dyno soon. I want to get the tune dialed in.

It does have a wideband in it and it's definitely 10.5:1 slipping to 10:1 at the top end. As I said, I was having a histogram problem, but I think it's figured out. Also going to put more than 13 degrees of timing. I wanted to be on the way safe side since I had no good VE data. I put 18 in there temporarily and it felt like a shot of nitrous with the timing jump. There's at least a 119 in it, maybe a 120 just with tuning. More with more boost.

Also, it was seeing 142 degree IAT's from sitting in the staging lanes cause the guy at the front was a moron...

We pulled 1.8 short times before the procharger so when they prep the track and don't have to put out anymore fires, the short times will come.

Nonetheless, the car is way fun.

·
Registered
395 Posts
nice numbers even with the problem...i cant wait to run mine on the track!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts