LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where they purchased their Procharger's from and at what price?

Also, how difficult was the install?

Brian

·
'05 SUPERCHARGED GTO
277 Posts
Mak performance in Fla is a distributor 305-822-9272

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
Tbyrne

·
street terrorist
711 Posts
sorry to hijack the thread but as long as were on topic is there any difference between LS1/LS2 procharger kits?

·
Old Guys Rule
3,077 Posts
Empire0024 said:
Also, how difficult was the install?
:gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: all depends on WHO you ask. Lol

If you tool box consists of 1 screwdriver that doubles on ocaision as a chisel, an assortment of sockets rolling around loose, a ratchet that doesnt always ratchet, and a crescent wrench that doubles as the wrench set.......Don't bother with the install.

On the other hand, should you have the proper tools, place, and inclination its a pretty stright forward install.....assuming you don't keep asking yourself....."why did they do it this way?"

I had a power point presentation on a 2004 install, that "sportcoupe" was hosting. Now that his car is for sale, not sure if its still up or not...

in the mean time: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19361

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
jcain said:
cheaper at AZPS ;)

Ouch, I got hosed on mine and that was a "favor" due to a problem we had with another order. I know who I'm calling next time!!!
Joe

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
b727pic said:
:gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: all depends on WHO you ask. Lol

If you tool box consists of 1 screwdriver that doubles on ocaision as a chisel, an assortment of sockets rolling around loose, a ratchet that doesnt always ratchet, and a crescent wrench that doubles as the wrench set.......Don't bother with the install.
if i sold it to pay for the blower thats how i'd be :stickpoke

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/jbss71/100_1290.jpg

·
Old Guys Rule
3,077 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts