LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
street terrorist
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
procharger questions ...video/sound clip?

yes, i searched, came up with one video but the camera was really close to engine. anyone have a decent video with idling and rolling footage?

I'm getting ready to buy a intercooled procharger kit, how much should i expect at the wheels with 91 octane and my filter/muffler delete? is there anything else that i should get before my procharger kit? headers/cam/fuel?

how much more hp should i expect out of a tune if I get tuned with 100 octane instead of 91?

also, whats the most ammount of hp i can make with stock fuel system?

·
sincitygoats.com
4,827 Posts
i put mine in this section last week. called a quick few rhomps

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
vhalin said:
yes, i searched, came up with one video but the camera was really close to engine. anyone have a decent video with idling and rolling footage?

I'm getting ready to buy a intercooled procharger kit, how much should i expect at the wheels with 91 octane and my filter/muffler delete? is there anything else that i should get before my procharger kit? headers/cam/fuel?

how much more hp should i expect out of a tune if I get tuned with 100 octane instead of 91?

also, whats the most ammount of hp i can make with stock fuel system?
http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com/projectCar.php?car=30
We started out at 323 rwhp on this bone stock C6 Corvette, and we are now at a consistant 470 rwhp. What a gain! 20 more rwhp than what a new C6 Z06 just did on another Mustang Chassis Dyno identical to ours. If this C6 had headers and a free flowing exhaust system, this Corvette would most likely be over 500 rwhp! The nice thing is the gas mileage will still be really good, and this car can still be a daily driver! This C6 uses the same LS2 engine your GTO has, so similiar results should be seen.

http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com/projectCar.php?car=24
This '04 GTO has many pic's that will give you a good idea of hows the ProCharger unit is mounted. Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts