LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Can you tell what dealer that car is headed for?

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm unsure, right now they are setup to do 10 a shift, and going to up it to 30. There is some shortage with the wheels. The first one that went down the line was stopped and pictures were taken by the higher-ups....so we might see those posted somewhere by pontiac. Other than that Holden has a strict policy so we will not be seeing pictures of our cars go down the line.

ls1gto.com - your source for GTO information

·
Registered
399 Posts
Does anybody know how many will be put on a ship and where they will be unloaded in the U.S.?
Also can you tell me the color of the GTO insigna on the black interior. My car will be Silver and the gages will be red with red stitching on the shift lever and steering wheel?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Doing a little math here.
Production run will be 18,000. Figure for 11 months since they retool for the 2005 etc. That means 1,633 a month call it 1700 since they are slow to start. 30 days in a month means 56 cars a day. More if they don't work weekends. I don't know what my point is but they better get humping and get those cars done!!!!
:D

·
Registered
429 Posts
thats a lot plus all the other cars they build does any one know how many cars say impalas they build a day?? ive been to the corvette plant but i dont remember how many they build a day??

·
Registered
386 Posts
Devil, if a TPW is 11/24/03, do you think they will still ship in December, or do you think they will ship later? Thanks for searching mine so quickly by the way.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Okay, I'll bite..........

What did I do to get my TPW moved up from 11/24 to 10/27? If I could find out I'd do it again! :) It figures though, I didn't care as long as it arrived by May of next year I would have been happy. The way it looks I could get a real nice Xmas present! Let's see at 1 coat of Zaino a day from January to May........... Damn Black car is really going to shine!

Take care I'm off to buy a lottery ticket while my luck is holding,

Suprfun

·
Registered
835 Posts
Ok, I figure the boat will land in California, but how long from there to Wisconsin? Any way I'll see my GTO by Thanks Giving?:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
13 Participants
chotton
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing