LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are a couple of items that I am interested in getting for my GTO immediately. Major one of course being a car cover. Now nobody currently has any official products yet, but does anyone know if there are any compatible covers for our cars.

Also I have changed my color combo from red int/red ext to red int/black ext - I decided that I had way too much red.

Another thing has onyone thought about putting the undercarriage neon lighting under their car? I have never done that before but I have seen it and thought it would look cool - especially with my phantom black. Anyone know 1) where to get those products and 2) what are the laws applicable to them?

·
Registered
189 Posts
car cover.

I have seen a company called "MACK CORPORATION CA" advertising GTO car covers on E-Bay. Do not know about there quality but they are listed at $75.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Mine simply have a large vinyl cover that I drape over the car. Nothing special.

Neon under the car is very, well, GAY! That's something you do if you have a $500 piece of sh*t and live in little Tijuana! :D But that's just my opinion!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
If you have to put lights on it then make them about 2 billion candle power. Then they will know who the king ship is!!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
britus56 said:
Got my naked lady mudflaps and brass deer whistles ordered today. Gonna be friggin awesome:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Speaking of nekkid ladies, who is gonna be first to post pictures of their cars with appropriate female bikini accompaniment?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Millpond - Unfortunately my neighborhood association won't let me have a buble, we already got into this over my 96 corvette.

rschumacherfan1 - I thought I would have my wife pose in a bikini on the car and post that :)

I understand some people think that the lights are somewhat corny, but If it was on this car and not on a civic as some people have said it would make more sense (you want to put a cool car on display not a crappy one) - anyone here support the undercarriage lights just a suttle glow not like a freakin UFO. Whoever has the cosmos purple, a green undercarriage would look awesome!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Webpeznet,

I will not even get into the undercarriage lights but the bikini no way no how keep dreaming. You can pose in your speedo!

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I just think it's ghey no matter what car they're put on.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I have seen several references in many threads to a car looking gay. Since I am old as dirt I am having a hard time understanding that term. To me it means happy and cheerful but it is always used to describe something that the poster doesn't like. Keeps my head spinning more than normal. Please explain?

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Gay

Tails, gay went from the meaning you describe to meaning homosexual, and then to meaning something on the order of stupid, silly or strange looking or behaving. When my teens started calling each other gay, I was not too happy.
While I think that neon looks OK under a teens ricer or certain trucks, I too think it would look very gay on a GTO.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Gay = A) It looks stupid, something a retard would do to make his car fit in down in the 'hood' or B) Something some pimple faced zit farm does to his 1980 Civic CRX as a performance modification right along with his stereo which is worth 10x what the car itself is worth.

After installing neon, all you need to do is get your 24" bling wheels with spinners, a 24k gold old Cadillac style grill and of course the standard issue chrome naked female silhoutte on mudflaps (as previously mentioned).

Gay was used as a synonym, much like "stupid", "sh*t", or "Looks like A$$!" I'm sure you'll want a figurative definition behind that too? " :D

·
Registered
524 Posts
California Car cover company www.calcarcover.com Lists the 04 GTO. They have multiple types of cover, ;inside, outside, heavy, lightweight etc. Accessories and embroidery also available. I have gotten couple covers from them and they seem to have good service. Check them out.

http://www.calcarcover.com/default.asp?flash=1

Back to :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Just Say No! ...to gay neon car undercarriage lights. Say yes to pics of bikini-clad women in front of GTOs!!!:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts