LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Just curious - have you played Gran Turismo 3 and how does the car control compare if you have?

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Played GT2, but none of the other GT games ... I have Sega GT which I think has a monaro, if that doesnt then it was some need for speed game that did.

There is a 02 SS and a 03 Cobra and both are very fun to drive.

It's much easier to let off the gas going into the turn and having a controlled slide with the proper car. I only had 30 min to play it last night, the Ford GT was the most fun.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Read on another forum that the new Project Gotham racing actually does have the '04 GTO in it!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Just realized...includes Nurburgring!! :bubbrub

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yeah, GT3 was great but where did all the musclecars go?? They had like a Cobra and a GT40 and that was about it. Unlocking the Formula 1 car was fun though.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
britus56 said:
Yeah, GT3 was great but where did all the musclecars go?? They had like a Cobra and a GT40 and that was about it. Unlocking the Formula 1 car was fun though.
All I have to say is that GT3 was the first race game where I was actually distracted by the surroundings in a couple of races because they were so beautifully done that I messed up driving. I certainly would like to see more American cars - old and new - but I just love the car control / upgrades and tuning. I'm really interested in seeing what the network options are for GT4 - P2P online racing sounds really cool.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
DevilYellow said:
I found out last night that if I had the chance to drive a Ferrari Enzo I would be having my funeral early
I don't know - a certain Mr. Federov wrapped one around a telephone pole and managed to walk home before he called the police. Funny that they weren't able to test for alcohol either...

And all I could say was poor car...

·
I did a bad, bad thing
1,450 Posts
DANSLS1 said:
All I have to say is that GT3 was the first race game where I was actually distracted by the surroundings in a couple of races because they were so beautifully done that I messed up driving. I certainly would like to see more American cars - old and new - but I just love the car control / upgrades and tuning. I'm really interested in seeing what the network options are for GT4 - P2P online racing sounds really cool.
Hahaha...distracted by the surroundings, glad I'm not the only one!

It happened to me a few times, but then I just decided to look at them when I watched the reviews of me winning ;).

GT4 is supposed to have both musclecars and WAY more american vehicles to choose from. I can't find the latest "list" but I wouldn't be surprised if the 2004 GTO is in the game. That's part of the reason the release keeps getting delayed, companies keep putting out better cars and it takes 2 weeks to get all the info and programming done just for one vehicle.

·
I did a bad, bad thing
1,450 Posts
04bluegto said:
i just bought CORVETTE for ps2 for only 9.99 brand new its cool it has all the classic and rare vettes!
I actually saw that for sale at Blockbuster for that same price. You'll have to let me know how it is and if it's worth the ten bucks! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts