LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
Wow, I guess I hate utimategto just a little less now.......I'm feeling the "OH" face coming on!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yeahhhh...uhhhmmmm I think we are going to need you here saturday.....yeahhhh.

Don't forget to wear your 27 pieces of flair either tails!!!

How did that "other" web site get those shots? I didn't think they even liked the new GTO.

still awaiting a picture of a Barbados blue car...........

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
I wonder if they could make the Ultimategto lettering on the pictures any bigger, because it's hard to tell what stinky website these pictures came from?

·
Registered
429 Posts
ok how the hell did they get those pictures and where do the cars go after that i say we call them and see if they are still there??

·
large member
105 Posts
I agree, we still need good photos of the ever-elusive Barbie-Blue Goat!!!!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I hang my head in total shame....... How the heck did the biggest 2004 GTO bashing site in the universe get those most sought pictures??!!?? I smell a rat. Now I have to go over there, take abuse, and read everyones comments about how they look like (insert your favorite car here)...

I should change my name to humbler.....not wait I can't...

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
294 Posts
On top of that Tails, you ordered a PURPLE GTO!

Time to move your desk to the basement...while you are there, could you do something about the ****roaches!

·
Depreciation Victim
122 Posts
Based on the quality of the photos, I'd say GM threw them a bone. :mad:

By the way, if anyone has any photos of a red GTO in production (not show car) trim, please post.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
LOL That means I am outta the basement!!!
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
175 Posts
If you notice on the yellow one there are three people walking towards the camera BEHIND the GTO. This implies that the GTO is making its way TOWARDS the camera or OFF of the boat...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts