LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a fantastic bunch of individuals on this site!!! A large number of you have extensive auto knowledge, wow! On to my question, went to install Predator and in its manual, the first step is to pull certain fuses under the hood. Fine, I can do that. In all my perusing, of all things Predator, everyone seems to just plug and program with no mention of the fuse foray. Did most people pull the fuses and just skip saying so, or did they not pull the fuses and just loaded the Predator performance tune?

Thanks

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
M'BOBO said:
What a fantastic bunch of individuals on this site!!! A large number of you have extensive auto knowledge, wow! On to my question, went to install Predator and in its manual, the first step is to pull certain fuses under the hood. Fine, I can do that. In all my perusing, of all things Predator, everyone seems to just plug and program with no mention of the fuse foray. Did most people pull the fuses and just skip saying so, or did they not pull the fuses and just loaded the Predator performance tune?

Thanks
Maybe I don't remember right, but I thought that was only if you had On-Star. ????????????????????????

·
Registered
103 Posts
That is correct you only have to pull the fuses if you have On Star

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fuse pull ? answered

Thanks for the answers. As the Irish say "your reward will certainly be in Heaven"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts