LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 GTO MT Red, Red, Pee the bed.
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally seen something interesting to try in the goat. I have this being put on a Junk sailing around the Horn along with the OBDII interface.

Hope I can make up a sweet system with this. I also have a DSP on the way that may make it into the system.
I figured for the price I have been paying on bluetooth radio upgrades, It's a no brainer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ok. The unit arrived DHL hub in Cincinnati. Looks like I have to do a thread.
I am starting out with a length of 1 gauge welding wire. I might as well do the battery relocation with this much on hand.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a nice Rockford punch 500a2 to power the Sub or Subs. It's the one on the left without end caps.
Next to it is a sweet punch 400a4 I just received for my project. It will be handling my mids. I cannot believe it has the end caps.
These amps are wonderfully underrated A/B amps made in USA in 1999. That year Rockford Fosgate sold out to Best Buy and the market became Insanely overated D amps that would hiss, clip,pop and let the magic smoke out if it ever reached half it's rated capacity.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the selection of Subs I have work with. One or both. Haven't decided yet. Left is a P1S4-12 single 4 ohm.
Right is a R2SD4-12 double 4 ohm coils thin mount.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts