LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
SOLD! 06/10/10
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today 06/10/10 the deal is officially done! The GTO has gone to a good home! The car has stood here in SoCal. So don't don't be shocked when you see it without me in it!

4 years to the date!!

Special Thanks to Mike Haddad!! :thumbs:

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!

Jonathan!

Enjoy the car Scott!!!

·
That ain't no cake
2,646 Posts
I would've sold that ugly ass car a long time ago..............you know I'm pullin your wanker. Good luck to you and Cindy, stay in touch. 2 very nice people.

Kevin and Brenda

·
LS Showdown Rnd 2 Aug 3-5
1,058 Posts
ull need your hp fix soon... good luck im bitter...... luv ya dog!!!!

·
Fire Fox
4,538 Posts
Congrats with the sale Jonathan! I'm certainly gonna miss seeing you in that car. Thanks for always thinking about me and making me feel like part of the family! Hope to still see you and Cindy around. Good brother!

Jorge

·
SOLD! 06/10/10
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would've sold that ugly ass car a long time ago..............you know I'm pullin your wanker. Good luck to you and Cindy, stay in touch. 2 very nice people.

Kevin and Brenda
What do you think I was trying to do all this time?? LOL!!

I'll never forget the first time I saw your car. Driving down the 15 from Laughlin and you guys from Vegas (pinks I think) and I was trying to tell you guys I have one too!! Only to meet up a couple of weeks later at a car show.

I love that story!

BUT the best was knowing that I can call on you guys to save my family and I from a Potential blow out AT A MOMENTS NOTICE...

That is one I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

Love you Guys!!

ull need your hp fix soon... good luck im bitter...... luv ya dog!!!!
I'll always need that fix but not anytime soon.

Congrats with the sale Jonathan! I'm certainly gonna miss seeing you in that car. Thanks for always thinking about me and making me feel like part of the family! Hope to still see you and Cindy around. Good brother!

Jorge
You are the man Jorge. Not to many like you!

I was waiting for that last set...thank god you posted them.
You are welcome;)

how much did u end up selling for?
Enough:slap:

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Damn! Well, what can I say man? Many a good times rolling through the canyons, photo shoots & cruising around. If it wasn't for the Goat I woulda never met your ass and made a good friend. Best of luck to you and the new fam. I'll see ya around chump!

·
never had a car this good
1,193 Posts
dude. why?

·
It's Clean
344 Posts
Bittersweet, sorry to see you sold it Jonathan but glad it went to a good home. Now if you'll just give me his address so I can "borrow" the wheels and spoiler, I'll be good to go. :ninja: Better still see you at the Goat Run though.

Mike

1 - 20 of 37 Posts