Rynez06 said:
ran like crap, couldnt get traction ran a 7.8 at 93

i.....hate......you. lol.

19 runs last night. got my PB ET for that track. here's the run:

RT: .695
60': 2.107
MPH: 78.80
ET: 9.103

down from 9.118 last time i was there. overall, i was consistently running 9.2s and 9.3s when i pulled my head out of my ass and didn't light it up off the line.

*chant* i WILL break into the 8s. i WILL break into the 8s. i WILL break into the 8s*chant*

Steve was gracious enough to "lend" me a set of DRs last night, but i couldn't run with them bc the fenders aren't rolled/trimmed. hopefully the DRs and a bit of luck will get me where i wanna be.

Mike

PS - is the guy with the Red/Red 04 with the chrome stockers on here?

·
Site Sponsor
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whiteboyslo said:
i.....hate......you. lol.

19 runs last night. got my PB ET for that track. here's the run:

RT: .695
60': 2.107
MPH: 78.80
ET: 9.103

down from 9.118 last time i was there. overall, i was consistently running 9.2s and 9.3s when i pulled my head out of my ass and didn't light it up off the line.

*chant* i WILL break into the 8s. i WILL break into the 8s. i WILL break into the 8s*chant*

Steve was gracious enough to "lend" me a set of DRs last night, but i couldn't run with them bc the fenders aren't rolled/trimmed. hopefully the DRs and a bit of luck will get me where i wanna be.

Mike

PS - is the guy with the Red/Red 04 with the chrome stockers on here?
was yours the yellow one, and did you come up to me, and ask what i had done to it.

·
Looking to buy...
226 Posts
It's going on again tonight 9/15. I am thinking about going out this time. I will be looking for goats.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts