LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get the windows tinted for the goat. Anyone in the N.KY/Cincy area have any recommendations? I just want quality work/tint that's not gonna turn to garbage in a short period of time. :)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
ProAudio in Eastgate.. they have done all my cars even my parents cars. . in fact I have their old 2001 impala that they did in 01 and the tint still looks brand new. .they do a freaking awesome job. they didn't do my GTO because it wasn't here in cincy when I got it done but they will prolly be redo'n mine. .just make sure you let them know to take out your thrid brake light and tint behind it they will do that.

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks a lot for the info. :) :)
Edit...Brad, do you have a phone #? They're not in the yellow pages. PM me, please.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
they are right across the stret from my work.. I will stop tomorrow and ask.. i wanted to talk to them about a clear bra anyway..

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good...Let me know...Thanks...:)

·
Registered
850 Posts
I would like to know the number too...need a tint job done on one of my vehicles as well.

Chrissy...how are the gears Brad??

;)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
the number is 513-753-4599

The gears are freaking awesome. really woke up my car down low. with my tune getting closer and closer HOLY COW ..lol ..still no track time yet.

·
Omertà
5,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks Brad.:)

I called and scheduled the tint. Chrissy...this place is booked up into November. The earliest I could get in was Nov. 6th. FYI.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts