LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
I got a question here, just got my GTO two weeks ago and I already have 1500 miles on it, well I am noticing that sometimes it is really hard to but the car into gear, oh yea, I have the M6, now its been a while since i've drivin a stick but its not like im a beginner, so i know I havent destroyed my clutch yet. The car will got into gear, but not as smoothly as it did before. I have read that there was a problem with the pressure plate bolt torquing, but my car was built in April, so I dont know if thats the case either. I guess this is a two part question, first does anyone have any ideas on whats wrong, and second they cant get my car in for 5 days so does anyone think that i should just park it or would driving it normal be ok. any help would be great.
Steve

·
MAX-M6/LS1
223 Posts
It's under warranty. so if it drives I'd drive it. If it stops then worry. then get pontiac to tow it in.

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like ur thinking, well its thursday night here on the south side of chi town and im going to drive my roll mortage payment d**n it. ill let you all know if i killed it or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts