LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sunday night barbq at jokers..most have my number its short notice but let me know who wants to swing by so i know how many of ya will show ..come see the NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY..

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
He's in Fairfield, Tim. A little closer than the Friday GTG spot. You going to go? I'm about to head over there from Stockton in about 30 minutes.

·
PANCAKE CITY
1,622 Posts
MmmmmMMmm Good BBQ!
Hot links where Hella Good!!!

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for coming out guys.It means alot to me and her to know that we have the gto family support.
Especially getting her out of her mustang into this...

im gonna post a few pics of her from earlier.they will be in the lounge.....so check em out:turbonaug

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Thank you both for having all of us, and like Joe said. Daaayum that was some good grub. :)

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
im gonna post a few pics of her from earlier.they will be in the lounge.....so check em out:turbonaug

What about the rest of the pix?

Thanks for having me/us up there last night. I like the evening barbq, just wish we were doing it on a non work night and had started this back in early Summer. Food was awesome and I hate your for the dessert I didn't need before I left. Hope everyone else had to have some before they left!

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
I gotta move to that side of the delta...

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Dammm i wish i wasnt so hung over yesterday i totaly woulda come out. Im gona see what my paps says about possibly having some kinda GTG at Mels Bowl in RWC. it has a large Parking lot and havent been busy at all recently.

Edit: Yup, paps gave the go-a-head. im doin a new thread for it.

·
Banned
621 Posts
I have to agree with Joker thanks everyone for taking time on your Sunday
to come over and see my pretty COSMOS and to eat....He's right it really
did mean alot to me that you guys showed up. You guys are all great and it does feel like a big Family........Thanks!!!

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Always glad to come out and hang with good people, and I would give you a noogie and mess up your hair like I do my sister but I'm afraid of the consequences. ;)

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Blackbat said:
Always glad to come out and hang with good people, and I would give you a noogie and mess up your hair like I do my sister but I'm afraid of the consequences. ;)
lmao consequences pfft. if you steal her from me just remember the car stays here....

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
hahaha. Point taken. But I was more worried about her bitch slapping me for messing up her hair. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts