LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"There's no good sharks?"
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Autozone, Pepboys, or O'reilly's carry speed bleeders or regular bleeders for our cars?

I'm bleeding the brakes today and looks like the stock bleeders are fused to the caliper, so there is a good chance I will need to pick up some new valves after I torch'em...

Thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
Look for 10X1mm thread size. I don't know the length, my speed bleeders are longer than stock. I don't even think they have different lengths stocked. Parts stores usually carry the bleeder screws in the section with generic window handles and dipsticks and crap like that.

·
"There's no good sharks?"
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the prompt replies, I'm going to head over there tonite when I get the chance.

·
Banned
2,087 Posts
we don't have o'reillys here but i did try to get some at autozone and they told me they would have to order them. they had like one set but it wasn't the correct size.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Look for 10X1mm thread size. I don't know the length, my speed bleeders are longer than stock. I don't even think they have different lengths stocked. Parts stores usually carry the bleeder screws in the section with generic window handles and dipsticks and crap like that.
The longer ones fit all the way around?

Perhaps these?
Set (2) M10x1.0 SB1010

1 - 6 of 6 Posts