LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Dirt Track Fan
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to take some better pics, but it started to rain as I finished cleaning it up. So I took some quick pics in the driveway and put it back in the garage. Gonna try to take some better pics later. Wrapped the VZ's in Toyo Proxes 4's (245/40/18).

·
Torque is King!
702 Posts
Any rubbing of the tires?

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have them as well and I think they are great. They really give it a much better stance. Would be nice for Pontiac to have offered this as the stock rim. But since they didn't just glad to have em. I have BFG's and no rubbing.

·
Dirt Track Fan
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! No rubbing so far. Though I've only really drove it down the road and back since putting them on. Dennis has been spinning around the Hoosier state so it's been raining off and on.

·
Make mine dirty!
530 Posts
They look great on Quicksilver!

·
Dirt Track Fan
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
bucklwi1 said:
really nice, I want these rims for my quicksilver GTO as well. where did you get them and how much, with shipping?
Got them from JHP, one of our fine vendors to the left. Around $1700 after it was all said and done. They had a special going on.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
This is the wheel Pontiac should have fitted standard to the GTO (IMO)

LLB12 said:
Wanted to take some better pics, but it started to rain as I finished cleaning it up. So I took some quick pics in the driveway and put it back in the garage. Gonna try to take some better pics later. Wrapped the VZ's in Toyo Proxes 4's (245/40/18).

·
Registered
90 Posts
Are those the same size tires as come with the 18 inch wheel option on the 05's, and if so, is there a circumference difference from my 04 with the stock 17's that would require a speedo recalibration? I think tjose wheels look great and am thinking about a set for my car.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts