LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Pontiac GTO A4
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what this front bumper style is & if there are replicas offered? I think I remember it being some limited or concept options back when our cars were produced. Can't find to much about it otherwise.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Does anyone know what this front bumper style is & if there are replicas offered? I think I remember it being some limited or concept options back when our cars were produced. Can't find to much about it otherwise.
Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Hood

·
Registered
2004 Pontiac GTO A4
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2004 Pontiac GTO A4
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Chickun maka lousy houspet
743 Posts
I made this thread:

...You can watch eBay and the FB GTO parts groups to see if one comes up for sale, It wont be easy to find, but there was a DMS for sale within the last year.

Reactions: HelLSx

·
Registered
2004 Pontiac GTO A4
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the replies 👍

·
The Bronze
203 Posts
As Doc-Z stated don't give up as the AP/DMS (originally Arrowhead Performance) bumper does pop up for sale occasionally. Another company called Versus did a knock off of this bumper but it did require a fair amount of fitment, not to say that other bumpers simply bolt on without work but the Versus unit seemed to require a few extra hours. Search using both names and it will help you expand your chance to find one as both companies are long gone.

Reactions: HelLSx

·
Registered
2004 Pontiac GTO A4
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As Doc-Z stated don't give up as the AP/DMS (originally Arrowhead Performance) bumper does pop up for sale occasionally. Another company called Versus did a knock off of this bumper but it did require a fair amount of fitment, not to say that other bumpers simply bolt on without work but the Versus unit seemed to require a few extra hours. Search using both names and it will help you expand your chance to find one as both companies are long gone.
Thx mate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts