LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just out screwing around taking some Autumn pictures and thought I'd put the camera on the ground under the car and drive away then back. I didn't realize the sun would be a problem until I loaded it up at home. The sound came out good though, lol, lol........

http://media.putfile.com/THE-ROCKET-64

ROK

·
I love my Goat!
5,963 Posts
I like the last pull-up over the camera, reminds me of the opening scene from Star Wars.

Also, your reflection in the bumper to pick up the camera.

·
Porch Dick
20,343 Posts
That has a great sound to it. I'd try it, but I'd be using my girlfriends camera, and my luck, I'd smash it somehow. Great idea though.

·
Herr Trigger
236 Posts
Cool.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice sound. Wasn't prepared for the drive-over though. Shreeeeek.

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bvbull200 said:
That has a great sound to it. I'd try it, but I'd be using my girlfriends camera, and my luck, I'd smash it somehow. Great idea though.
When I turned around to go back to the camera that's when I decided to go back over it. All I could think of is hearing the camera getting crushed, lol. Plus the parking lot I was in wasn't that big, I had to really stand on the brakes at the end. Next one I make I'll make sure the sun isn't going to be in the way. I did take some good shots of the car though, but I'm sure no one wants to see them.........

And thanks for the comps guys!!!

ROK

·
GTO, 2 WORDS: YOU LOSE
679 Posts
that's a great idea, i love hearing my car drive off (something that has only occured twice since I've owned it. Going to have to give it a try.

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
ah I can't wait till my car sounds like that...bad ass rok!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts