LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going into work this afternoon, a guy in a white 911 comes up behind me on the freeway. I'm going about 70 in a 55 and he stays right behind me for a while, then he starts looking like he wants to pass me. He goes to the right with a nice little punch, as he gets beside me I give it enough throttle to drop down 1 gear and pace him. He gives it a little more to try and pass and I go WOT. The goat drops another gear and from around 75 to 100+ I put a few good cars on him and then let off. :turbonaug We also had a rsx w/grapefruit launcher trying to keep up with us, but not doing to well. I slowed down and he eventually passed me but wouldn't look at me. I think it was a 90's something 911. It was white w/blk accents, had the whale tail and said 911sc on the rear. Very nice and clean looking car.:patriot:

·
Registered
582 Posts
yes, that was an older 911. maybe even an 80s model. nonetheless, his lack of thumbs up or good sportsmanship with you right away reveals his arrogance and eltist german roadcar kraut snobbery. good going on shutting him down. embarrassment is the best remedy for these people.

rock on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts