LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midnightish I was gett'n hungry so I headed to taco bell at 4 corners in Darien. Place is famous for street racing. While i'm on 75th. st. i'm at a stoplight when a WRX pulls up next to me, I give him bit of a grudge look. Leaving the light we didnt' race he and I were just playing catch up.

Bout a mile later we hit another red light, he knows i'm up for a race. I rolled up to the line, almost like rolling into stage. Seeing this I heard his blocking ring crunch loudly into 1st gear (almost like saying fine ***** i'll race). And he rolls forward. Once he did this my left knee was shaking like a MF. I wanted to leave the line clean, like I wasn't trying too hard. Of course I dropped the clutch and smoked the bags, I look over and noticed hes right next me turbo spooling. Made the nicest shift to 3rd and ran away with it.

He may have dropped out the moment I started pulling ahead.

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Very nice kill! Sometimes just a little spanking is all it takes. :hail:

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Good kill!

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Good kill. I have a slightly modded WRX under my belt to! I walked him by 3rd! At the next light he was asking questions about the goat!

·
13 year owner
16,382 Posts
I've brutalized a few in my time, but expect all the WRX owners to pop out of the woodwork telling you that they'll gladly race you.

This WRX lost, plain and simple. It doesn't matter whether it was stock or not, it came in 2nd. Build a bridge, get over it!

GTO's lose too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts