LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
its only a 5.7 its the slow1
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so here is how it went down lol,ok me and my friends are there parked at the school parking lot (300srt8,03 lightning pullied,chip,i/e/h/tune, me )
so we here wheeeee and burnouts ,we look back and see the cls55 just going sideways and showing off,so h come up to us ohh did u se my new car were like no wat car is it (people in the background laughing) a cls55 wich was his dads car ,but he wanted to race the srt8 and the srt8 told him now u have more hp than me (what a ***) so i say ill race you ...he just looks at me and asked are you stock ....i say yea and for some odd reason my buddies started cracking up laughing and i then told him i had mufflers ,so we set it up fo tomorrow and if he does bring his DADDYS car tomorrow i will have a video t post up of me pulling busses on him from a 25 roll..till 2morow

·
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
srrry about the grammer ,im in computer class had to do it fast ..

·
Objects in mirror dont matter
3,777 Posts
Be careful padawan, that is one expensive and powerfull piece of hardware you are gonna race, and I personally would not race such a powerfull and expensive machine unless the OWNER (Daddy) was driving, and he knew how to drive it.
On a track.
You will be the "Rich boys gone bad" lead story on every news channel in FL if you twist those cars together.
Can you imagine your parents faces if you end up in jail, and they are on the hook for a smashed $125k AMG?
Or picking out headstones....
Please don't get pissed at me for what I have said. I know I am no innocent on the roads, but I turn down 5x the races I accept. Think every race out.

PS Rolls are for fat chicks and pusses who can't drive. If ya wanna roll, do a corners/autox race, not a "drag" race. Why bastardize either style because the drivers cant do either well?

·
Pure Power
485 Posts
LS1_GTO said:

Your "grammar" was fine :sneaky: :pimp:

·
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well running a 125 shot and doing a dig race on stock 245 kdws isnt pretty by my self imagine wih him next to me and its on a 4 lane street (i understand ur point and i do respect it but ...well u know how it is ,we are hard headed)

·
Its not a real hemi
902 Posts
LS1_GTO said:
Dont lie, :drink: :stickpoke ...
But smilies aside, have fun! You should be able to take him and be safe.

·
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
torridredaccd said:
Dont lie, :drink: :stickpoke ...
But smilies aside, have fun! You should be able to take him and be safe.
lol,i am in computer clas..

thnxs man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts