LS1GTO Forums banner

Railcar woes

963 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  topdownloGTO 
#1 ·
Another "weekend update" from the comedy crew at Pontiac!

I had hoped my car was one of 41 in KC, of course I have learned different. My dealer found out today (Mon-29th) that my car was indeed on a rail car with other GTO's that did have a "minor rail car problem"

My car, and the other missing cars, is due into KC sat. Jan 3rd) The dealer will call me monday.

#3 ·
Thanks for the weekend update.

I guess now I know what happen to my baby.
This is such crap.

Too bad Pontiac dosen't have more respect for the preorder folks to let them all know what is going on.

Glad I have LS1.com for accrate info.:confused:

#4 ·
VelodromeRacer said:
Another "weekend update" from the comedy crew at Pontiac!

I had hoped my car was one of 41 in KC, of course I have learned different. My dealer found out today (Mon-29th) that my car was indeed on a rail car with other GTO's that did have a "minor rail car problem"

My car, and the other missing cars, is due into KC sat. Jan 3rd) The dealer will call me monday.
your pain (sorry) may be my gain. Who's going to get the Barbados Blue first?

#5 ·
Yor are so right! I really wanted the first reported Barbados Blue in the country, but all I get is a barbados blue broken down railcar! It is amazing to me that we have no documented photos of the barbados cars....anywhere!

I guess they are saving the best for last!!:wall:

#6 ·
Yor should be "you're"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.