LS1GTO Forums banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Turkeyhawk
832 Posts
Wonder who it could be? Congrats you made it in, maybe you can join the rest of us on the ride up.
Sure thing, if it works out that way. My co-pilot is coming up from Collingswood, NJ and we're departing from my place. We'll probably try and leave around Noon to get there in plenty of time for the meeting and laps.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am sad to let you guys know that I have to drop out...although I don't think I'm the team rumored about above.
Work and money and schedules just aren't working out for me.
Have a great ride! Win at least one day!
I'm doing my best to get things together to be at Carlisle for GM Nats. So hopefully I can see most of you there.
Damn this sucks.

·
You build it, I break it!
4,621 Posts
Just got the phone call, I am in!!!

·
You build it, I break it!
4,621 Posts
Ok as usual things don't seem to work out for me. I couldn't secure the day off from work....have fun guys!

·
Decision, Decisions.
1,338 Posts
patiently waiting for my passport in the mail....

·
Family Wagon of Fun
9,049 Posts
Not doing the wrap on the car. We are past the deadline for the shop to get it out for Carlisle.

Seem to have a problem with my decal set now. Too many things going strange regarding this....

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Turkeyhawk
832 Posts
My decal kit arrived on Friday I think it was. Holy lots of decals! Got a few other ideas up my sleeve and looking forward to the trip with each day.

·
Family Wagon of Fun
9,049 Posts
We have dropped out of this. Hope to see you all either at Carlisle or the BBQ.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
108 Posts
Our spot may still be open. I think my buddy has the decals too which could save someone a bit.

Be ready. Bill with CJ pony parts is bringing some power for the drag strip portion. We more than had it locked down but my buddy was told no way can he leave work that week.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts