LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to mention i almost thought i was gonna have a good run in with a SRT10 ram this morning. I think there is a silver one on the west side out by me. Seen it a couple times and it just happened he was getting on 480e same time as me:turbonaug Had the plate SRT TEN.

Came up behind him and followed alittle to see if he was going 71N. Unfortunately he went 71S. If i wasn't going to work i would have problem took a detour just to see if i got into something.

Great looking truck. Anyone seen what they run on average at local tracks ? I've heard mid 13's to mid 14's(no traction). I figured i could give him a run, even with my poor driving skills.

·
Slave to the Mod Gods!!
555 Posts
I ran one from from a roll at about 20mph took it up to 100ish. Had about 4-4.5 cars on him by then judging from my mirror view. They are very fast for a truck, but they do still weigh of 6000 lbs.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The regular cabs weigh around 5200 and they typically dyno around 440 or so at the wheels. I owned one for a year then traded it in for my H3. They're very fast but very traction limited. The best I could manage with mine was 13.3 but I had to short shift it to avoid fishtailing down the dragstrip. In perfect conditions with an excellent driver they can run high 12's. The average guy on the street probably more like high 13's.
I've got to say it is probably the most fun and fast vehicle I've ever owned but it was just too much money for me to have sitting in the garage 95% of the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts