LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't a kill because the doofus driving the Nissan Altima SE 3.5L didn't learn his lesson the first time...

Anyway, remember that thread I started, "Now I'm Mad"...? SAME GUY!!!!

My son and I are cruising through town and he's tailgating me. I leave him at every light, I slow down to the speed limit, and he gets on my butt. I lead him to the Interstate and on the way up the ramp he speeds around my left. The sneak attack enables him to get his nose past mine, but that's it. We're approaching traffic in my lane, but rather than shut down and give him the satisfaction, I drop a gear, slip BEHIND HIM, and pass him on HIS left (in the third lane.) Hammer down, bye bye Nissan.

I swear, this dude is itchin' for a fight.

·
Got V8
241 Posts
He's probably having a heartattack and is trying to get to the hospital and your trying to race him,lol. <just kidding.

Ya I have had a couple goof balls like that too they just don't learn fast.

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
ukcuf said:
He's probably having a heartattack and is trying to get to the hospital and your trying to race him,lol. <just kidding.

LOL!!! Good one!

·
3,327 Posts
Wonder what his Grandpa feels about that?

·
US Monaro-IBM/B/M6-K&N
739 Posts
Some people get all excited when they see a live Goat close up .. don't know what to do .. they just want to see you get on it .. even when you "just mindin' yo' oowwnnn b'ness"

* Nice one, FlorIt .... Mean Monaros - DRIVE ON ... BBD :cool:

·
Registered
121 Posts
ukcuf said:
I've actually had a mild heart attack (reaction to bad case of strep and anti-biotics that didn't agree with my system) and I drove myself to the hospital. I can tell you that when it feels like there's and elephant sitting on your chest, things like stop lights and speed limit signs are meaningless. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts