LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting at the light and someone revved their engine. It sounded awesome so I look over and see it's a black GTO(may have been an 06).

So I pull up to him and ask what kind of exhuast he's got...stock he says! I guess I am the one driving all the time so I never really heard how loud the stock system is cause I was shocked!! So we did a few bursts and he tells me it's only got 800miles on it and he's also on the forums(which one I don't know).

He then says that he ran me a few months back with his white Acura TL TypeS and said he got raped..I really didn't remember because I have swatted so many of those things! So he said after that he started looking at the GTO's and bought one!! I guess my street racing days did have some positives!

Anyways. We did a few runs over a long stretch and I was really surprised at how strong this car was. He actually seemed to be gaining on me at speeds above 80mph with a passengger on board! I told him I ran a 12.97 stock and that he should get a baseline because this car, not being broken in yet, was damn strong IMO. Car looked beautiful in black with the 18's and I hope he sees this post if he's on this forum.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do u know his user name?

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AllGTO or something like that. I couldn't really hear him:)

·
So it goes.
6,899 Posts
Way to convert

1 - 4 of 4 Posts