LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
|G|et |T|urned |O|n
05 GTO, PBM, M6, SAP, 18s
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In case anyone’s looking, and has some spare cash burning a hole in their pocket. A used OEM SAP front ext’n….

Font Tool Musical instrument accessory Auto part Fashion accessory

Reactions: whippersnapper02

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
This reminds me, I still have an SAP front fascia and rocker panels from WCS (if you remember them) sitting in a box up in the rafters of my garage for about 12 years now.
I wonder if the tape is still good?
I'll get to them one of these years.

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
That’s absolutely an OEM piece, so it has that going for it.

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
Yup. Easily repairable if you want a rare OEM piece though.

Reactions: MIAGTO

·
Premium Member
4,009 Posts
Rectangle Line Font Parallel Auto part

·
|G|et |T|urned |O|n
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Greedy SOBs!

Reactions: 2006GTOCGM

·
Premium Member
4,009 Posts
Hawks is selling that, youd be lucky to get $50 off, $450 off, youre ballsy...
I agree.I have purchased from them before. I didn't expect them to accept it. I just enjoy being an ass sometimes. Lol

·
|G|et |T|urned |O|n
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
And now Hawks has a used SAP rear bumper too.

Curious if black SAP side-skirts, spoiler and grilles will appear from them shortly…

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Tire Automotive lighting

·
|G|et |T|urned |O|n
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
Damn. I paid $760, shipped, last year for an NOS one at a dealer in Texas.

·
Registered
2006 GTO M6
191 Posts
This reminds me, I still have an SAP front fascia and rocker panels from WCS (if you remember them) sitting in a box up in the rafters of my garage for about 12 years now.
I wonder if the tape is still good?
I'll get to them one of these years.
You've probably heard this a thousand times but I would be interested if you wanted to get rid of them.

·
Chickun maka lousy houspet
783 Posts
4 years ago, I bought almost an entire SAP kit, minus the grilles and spoiler for $1K....but everything was either broken or cracked. I still have to plastic weld it all back together and fix it, but I fingured I couldn't lose out on the deal.

Then I needed some $$$ for my project car and put it all up for sale about 3 years ago. I tried to sell the entire SAP kit (with the grilles and spoier) for $3K; but everyone on FB statrted talking 💩 to me. The grilles were darn near perfect (but painted red) and the extra spoiler I had was really nice (with the instructions), but it was painted black.

I had someone offer me $275 for the spoiler and I got to keep the instructions. It was a friend of a friend deal too. To make matters worse, his car was black w/ a red interior and he came out to my house with the FRIGGIN' car. The paint was almost a perfect match. I couldn't tell him "no", becuae his car was SO BEAUTIUFUL!!! ....UGH!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts