LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Product of Italy
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: Better 1/2 GTO Pilot

Went to dinner last night for my wife’s Birthday and she asked for the first time if she could pilot the Goat round trip (only about 12 miles). I said sure because there could be a time when she would have to drive her in an emergency type situation. Also like to take the Goat out when painting the town, but never do for obvious reasons; that problem has been corrected.

Long story short she did excellent, not one stall, zero issues. Her main comment was “it doesn’t feel legal I better not get pulled Hayseed” She did launch from third one time, but that was not an issue.

End of story…Rich

·
Registered
428 Posts
Teh wife hates my car. She would burn it if she could.

·
Super Moderator
12,364 Posts
Hmmmm, my wife drove the car on the test drive. She has owned many rear drive V8 manual tranny cars.

I drive the car 80% of the time but have no problems with her driving it to work during the summer. Hell the car sits almost the whole summer.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Went to dinner last night for my wife’s Birthday and she asked for the first time if she could pilot the Goat round trip (only about 12 miles). I said sure because there could be a time when she would have to drive her in an emergency type situation. Also like to take the Goat out when painting the town, but never do for obvious reasons; that problem has been corrected.

Long story short she did excellent, not one stall, zero issues. Her main comment was “it doesn’t feel legal I better not get pulled Hayseed” She did launch from third one time, but that was not an issue.

End of story…Rich
Sounds like a great B-Day present for her Rich. Glad she enjoyed it. I think if my girl drove mine she might "hurt her" because of the hatred she has for "her"! :lol:

·
Barbie Jet driver
5,735 Posts
I always seem to do it when I'm turning left from a standstill at a traffic
light with oncoming traffic about three inches away :rolleyes:
I always have the shifter-won't-go-into-first issue when there's a long line of cars behind be and the light turns green. :facepalm:

·
Hold on, we're goin for broke
1,499 Posts

End of story…Rich
I wish my wife could drive my car, so when the what "IF" happens. She don't want to learn how to drive a manual and shes scared of it.

·
CGM Mafia
3,033 Posts
I always have the shifter-won't-go-into-first issue when there's a long line of cars behind be and the light turns green. :facepalm:
Yeah the epidemic is spreading. That's been happening to me lately:bomb:

As far as my ride, the wife loves it. She only wishes that she can drive it more often.

·
Registered
428 Posts
:lol: I am so glad to hear this! Now I know Im not "alone" :) Notice yours is MBM........ color issue with the girls perhaps?
Nah...mines is more of a volume issue. Oh and the expense involved too.

·
2fast4u
1,222 Posts
i let a girl im seeing drive my goat b4 the super but now that its s/c she isnt touching it. she still gets hella excited when she rides in it though haha.

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
I once let the wife drive around the Southland Mall, stalled a lot!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts