LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is ready to unload her GTO. But after reading through the rules. It would appear that I need 100 post,to place an add?
I have been here for at least a decade. And have not hit that number. Is this a deal breaker?
Car needs to go.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10+ using speech to text

·
Administrator
8,657 Posts
Meh, follow the picture requirement rules and post it up for sale. The scammers that used to be on here in years past (which made us initiate the rules) have moved to all of the facetoobs groups.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,Man. I'll get on that. I really wanted to sell this car to someone that appreciate it. I figured this would be the best starting place.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got some pics.My wife has had this car since Jan 2009. She is ready too part ways. We have other cars. And she no longer drives it. It still runs like new.And that exhaust sound is amazing. 2006,6 speed. Kook headers,Peddlers suspension, Complete Borla exhaust. One piece aluminum driveshaft.Michelin Pilot tires.235/40/18 front.265/35/18 rear. This car has 10's of thousands in receipts. We have kept up with maintenance.To many options to list. The car has only been a commute car many years ago.When we lived far out of the city. The miles are all highway.It does not need tires or brakes. This thing was just built for fun and show. Not a race car.Always garage kept.This car turns heads and starts conversations anywhere it goes.GUARANTEED!Still has new car smell. Asking $10,500.Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More pics. It has front and rear cameras. And 3M clear bra on the back bumper ledge.And seat leather is not torn or ripped anywhere. This car has had only the driver seat used. Never any passengers.

·
Performance Addict
2005 PBM, 6 Speed, corner carver
207 Posts
That car has 164,00 miles? WOW, someone grab this car because it obviously has been taken care of!

I am not in the market since I have an 05 twin to this, but a car with this mileage, and condition, is proof of the care it has been given.

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
What city and state is the car located?

·
Administrator
8,657 Posts
Yeah, where are you located. I may be interested.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in Houston,Texas. But I will not rule out delivery,for a reasonable fee.I have plenty of spare time.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Car definitely looks clean, would've never thought there were 164k miles on it. GLWS

·
Super Moderator
14,908 Posts
More pics of exterior please.
Uhh oh.

Great looking example of a well taken car of car OP. It should sell fast. Maybe not on here though. Traffic is not what it once was.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Uhh oh.

Great looking example of a well taken car of car OP. It should sell fast. Maybe not on here though. Traffic is not what it once was.
I know traffic is not what it once was. But,this car only appeals to a very specific type of person. So I thought I would try here first. It also has by dyno tuned when it was new. Never touched since. It has an LS7 clutch.There is no Chinese junk on this car.Everything that has been replaced. Is OEM or better.The brakes and lines
alone cost $5000. I replaced the rotors and pads in April 2015. The car had 145,500 on it then. It has only driven 20,000 miles in almost the last six years. I have all the documents to prove everything. It has 300M Axle shafts. Harrop diff cover.Hotchkis swaybars.PioneerAVH 4200,Focal, Boston Acoustic cabin speakers.The list goes on. I got in it this morning. And noticed the headliner is starting to release. I will not be replacing that before it sells. Also a good percentage of the car has has Dynamat installed. Because this was my wife's daily driver. We never left something broken.

·
Seriously?
1,643 Posts
I like this car...

·
[Indicating]
2,511 Posts
Looks great for the miles. GLWS.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts