LS1GTO Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Beautiful car. It's the only car I've seen with chrome OEM 8's in years. I have them as well. Such a perfect match.

·
Administrator
8,657 Posts
Those aren’t stock 18’s.

Reactions: Mr. Black

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Beautiful car. It's the only car I've seen with chrome OEM 8's in years. I have them as well. Such a perfect match.
The wheels are TSW VORTEX 18X8 And 18x9 I believe. Also the car is lowered,with Pedders. And it does have some negative camber. So as a daily driver... plan on 2 complete sets of tires a year. I always removed the rear tires from the wheels. And swapped sides. And the same for the front. But thats the cost of modifications. This thing sounds and looks so good. My wife never imagined selling it. She enjoyed the attention that it brought her. She used to always get notes left on her windshield, at work. For future buyers. I should have saved them all.Could have had a bidding war.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10+ using speech to text

·
Administrator
20,711 Posts
Nice looking car that appears to have been driven like it should be and been well maintained.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Nice looking car that appears to have been driven like it should be and been well maintained.
Driven by a little ol' Lady. Also rarely driven in the rain. The car sits too low. Too many flash floods in Texas. Never took a chance.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
More pics.
I discovered the cover is missing for the Lt. Side wiper arm. Also the hood insulation is starting to show wear. I hope this is not a deal breaker I also dug out some spare parts today. I also have two seat back covers and an armrest. Not pictured. The shifter boot is still in the original GM box.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Why do you hate posting exterior pics so much
I did not realize how much you cared. It is raining here. Check the radar for Texas.I don't take it out in the rain. Also, what would you like to see? It's a shiny black car with no dents or dings. Imagine that. A 15 year old car, with no dents. Tell me what you want. Maybe tomorrow, I will be available to accommodate your request.

·
Worthless reject member
45,506 Posts
Well, i mean that's what people usually want to see when they are interested in buying a car. Undercarriage pictures would also be nice.

But, do what you want. It's your for sale thread.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I took these yesterday for another member PM.I hope this helps. This vehicle has all of it's original parts. And no body filler. Feel free too bring your digital mil gauge to the purchase day.Aint skeered. I also daily drive this 2006 Jeep Commander. 265,000 miles. But it doesn't look like it. We take care of our vehicles.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well, i mean that's what people usually want to see when they are interested in buying a car. Undercarriage pictures would also be nice.

But, do what you want. It's your for sale thread.
It's a clean 15 year old car. The price is what it is.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
....and just like that Huber is out.

@Spraygun, think you missed Huber’s request earlier for ext pics, it’s whatever now but people would like to see the whole car just because. Just too bad a potential sale was lost due to miscommunication.

Im sure It’ll sell regardless, GLWS.

·
Registered Winner
7,518 Posts
Bear with him gays. I live a couple of hours away and we got a bunch of snow in a place where it never snows.

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
442 Posts
Condition definitely is great. It looks incredible for that kind of mileage. Unfortunately I'm not in the market for one, but I'm sure it will find a happy new owner.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,273 Posts
Good luck with the sale, that's a great condition driver.

·
Slow Goat
251 Posts
Someone buy this before I do something stupid.

Reactions: Siliev
21 - 40 of 56 Posts