LS1GTO Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Beautiful car! You can tell it was well taken care of. Good luck on the sale.
Thanks. This car is only on this site for now. We are not desperate to sell. Time is on our side. I will get it out there soon enough. We are just too busy right now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S10+ using speech to text

·
Seriously?
1,641 Posts
I really like the car. I am contemplating it. My biggest road block is that I know what my 2014 Impala looks like being a road warrior commuter back and forth to work... I don't want that same fate for a GTO. I don't know, hard to pass up a well taken care of, higher mileage, clean car. Distance be damned, wouldn't be my first or car buying road trip.

·
NO KISSEZZ!! NOOO!!
741 Posts
I've been looking at getting another GTO and this car really tickles my fancy. I'd have to sell my 06 duramax first, though. I miss having a goat

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Well....I had a little time to finally look at all the car sites,for comparison prices. It appears my price is probably a little low,to some degree. But seeing how many of these cars that are for sale. It looks like they are not big movers. Oh well. I thought I would check in. I guess I might need to get it out,and hit some gas stations
If anyone gets interested. I can deliver for a reasonable fee.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Well....I had a little time to finally look at all the car sites,for comparison prices. It appears my price is probably a little low,to some degree. But seeing how many of these cars that are for sale. It looks like they are not big movers. Oh well. I thought I would check in. I guess I might need to get it out,and hit some gas stations
If anyone gets interested. I can deliver for a reasonable fee.

unfortunately, I think they are losing their appeal and those interested are looking for something sub $10K, usually being the younger crowd.
It does seem like your low until you notice you’re not getting bites.
Hang tight, might be a min or two before you find your buyer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
unfortunately, I think they are losing their appeal and those interested are looking for something sub $10K, usually being the younger crowd.
It does seem like your low until you notice you’re not getting bites.
Hang tight, might be a min or two before you find your buyer.
No hurry. It's in storage. Safe and sound. Time is on my side.

·
NO KISSEZZ!! NOOO!!
741 Posts
I actually had a dream last night about buying this car lmao

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
277 Posts
eBay motors is a good place to sell these cars as well. Just FYI. I’ve sold and bought cars on eBay before.

yours seems to be in great shape but the mileage is high. I’m sure you’ll find a buyer and I’ve seen ones sell for 25k with under 40k miles on them lately.

·
Seriously?
1,641 Posts
I like this car. I think about it from time to time. Timing is not the best for me right now.

·
NO KISSEZZ!! NOOO!!
741 Posts
I like this car. I think about it from time to time. Timing is not the best for me right now.
Same. Right in the middle of buying a house

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
It's OK folks. I am in no hurry at this time. I just want to go to a good home. But I could use the space. I can also bring it right to your front door. If you live within a thousand miles or so of Houston. I just don't feel like having to deal with people coming over to just look at it. We are on the go.And not home much. Folks that know these cars,already know what they are getting. Thanks

·
NO KISSEZZ!! NOOO!!
741 Posts
It's OK folks. I am in no hurry at this time. I just want to go to a good home. But I could use the space. I can also bring it right to your front door. If you live within a thousand miles or so of Houston. I just don't feel like having to deal with people coming over to just look at it. We are on the go.And not home much. Folks that know these cars,already know what they are getting. Thanks

If you still have it in a few months I might jump on this. I'd probably be ready to buy sometime around april-may-ish. If it weren't for circumstances, I'd buy it right now.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I haven’t been here forever and lost my GTO many years ago and see yours is for sell. I may be interested. Who did the Pedder mods?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I haven’t been here forever and lost my GTO many years ago and see yours is for sell. I may be interested. Who did the Pedder mods?
A local shop in North Houston. But it was when the car was new. I have had to maintain and replace some parts since then.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
The wife put the GTO on Facebook. And it sold immediately. Thanks

41 - 56 of 56 Posts