LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone was going to do a rear end gear group purchase soon? Would be nice to get a set, even beter at a discounted price.

:patriot:

·
Been known to show my A$$
26 Posts
I'd definately be in for a set of 3.91's.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Comon. Would any vendor want to consider a gear set with an install kit at half price? That is half price on the install kit only.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure there is. How many purchases are you looking to get to make this happen?

·
To all who came before me
132 Posts
Im in, can there be an exception for 3.73's or will it be on 3.91's?

·
Registered
144 Posts
do the 3.91s work on all years or only the 04?

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
I'd be interested in 3.91s. Although my cam and LT install seems to be getting pushed back further and further cuz of stuff like this. :gears:

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My cam will be waiting to.

·
seppuku rights activist
4,317 Posts
Black Devil said:
My cam will be waiting to.
I can only imagine dropping of my close to stock (CAI, exhaust), and picing it up with 3.91s, cam, ud pulley, long tubes, and tune. It'll be like getting a brand new car!

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Already got headers, catback, throttle body. Got a FAST intake on the way soon, and a CAI in the spring.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am trying for gears, and a half price install kit. What is a good price for you guys? Either 3.73s or 3.91s. Which ever one.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
We will do it again, please PM under "FINAL GEAR GROUP PURCHASE" and we will have a reply with pricing tommorrow, we will also put a post up as well with the ending date etc, we will make this a quick one.

·
Old Fart
171 Posts
MidwestPd said:
We will do it again, please PM under "FINAL GEAR GROUP PURCHASE" and we will have a reply with pricing tommorrow, we will also put a post up as well with the ending date etc, we will make this a quick one.

PM sent

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sweet. PM'ed.

·
GTO, 2 WORDS: YOU LOSE
679 Posts
include me in for a group purchase of 3.91's as well!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts