LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
what exactly are you looking for? go back there and pull the seats out. i honestly don't think they are even heavy enough to bother. they aren't the big ass seats in thef ront. the buttom cushion is light and comes out like nothing. the back i haven't tried but nothing in them can be that heavy . I guess you can dow hat you want but IMO the reason A LOT of us bought these cars and not something else is the seats in the back

·
Rear Seat Delete Builder
4,000 Posts
jamesbiz said:
call me a noob but what do you include exactly?
after removing the rear seats, shoulder belts and recievers. It makes the car have a 2 seater look. the bottom section is now a carpeted flat area,and the back section is contoured to fit the back area.The side areas under the windows are filled in also. Some weight savings but it wont improve your et's much :)

the picture is grey carpet, most guys here go with black

http://www.speedspecialty.com/store/view_product.php?product=gtorrseatcvr

·
Can't... stop... modding...
929 Posts
I love my rear seat delete from msfyter! Can't beat it for the price, and good quality.

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
RealDeal said:
I love my rear seat delete from msfyter! Can't beat it for the price, and good quality.
do you have the black carpet? your car is to dark to see the seats but i hope you have red seats. think you'll have time to go take a few pics?

·
Can't... stop... modding...
929 Posts
Nope, no red seats, but I'll take pics and post 'em up tomorrow morning if that's soon enough for ya. I did get the black carpet, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts