LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of where I can buy replacement upper and lower reveal moldings for the rear window of an 05 GTO.

The part numbers are:

lower molding = 92092902
upper molding = 92092903

I have searched online to the best of my ability, but have been able to locate any existing parts.

Does anyone know if there are aftermarket replacements for these parts?

These moldings have degraded to the point where the window is leaking.

Any assistance anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.

Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

Thanks for the info. I was already able to order the side moldings for the rear window, so I am good regarding those items.

It now looks like I also need the roof moldings, which go from the top of the windshield to the base of the rear window. It apparently goes over the rear window’s side moldings.

Do you have those items?

Thanks for your help.

Chris

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi,

Thanks for the info. I was already able to order the side moldings for the rear window, so I am good regarding those items.

It now looks like I also need the roof moldings, which go from the top of the windshield to the base of the rear window. It apparently goes over the rear window’s side moldings.

Do you have those items?

Thanks for your help.

Chris
This is what I did for decades and you want to get those from factory. Never want to mess around with aftermarket because they suck. If u can't find them OEM don't bother.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts