LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huntress (from another thread) said:
As for sizing... I always leave mine at high resolution. You never know what you might get a pic of ;)

sxty8goats said:
Girl after my own heart. Of course, I think we are looking for different "bonouses" from the Resolution..:D
A few of us from work went to Ravinia the other night to see Big Head Todd and George Thorogood... had some HIGH RESOLUTION opportunities :D I immediately thought of you PJ :secret:

Please visit my webshots page and check out the new album titled Reasons to Always use High Resolution

:gr_jest:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Huntress said:
A few of us from work went to Ravinia the other night to see Big Head Todd and George Thorogood... had some HIGH RESOLUTION opportunities :D I immediately thought of you PJ :secret:

Please visit my webshots page and check out the new album titled Reasons to Always use High Resolution

:gr_jest:
LOL...............................Now if I were taking that picture, I would make use of the zoom. :slap:

My better half knows this when I have the camcorder in my hand! :wall:

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't take that pic (a co-worker did)... it would have been brighter... of course did you look at the full size image? It's 2400 x 1800, you should be able to get a good view LOL

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
nice crack

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
That's what I'm talking about, little unexpected treasures... :p

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
And to think, she was probably complaining to her girlfriend the other day about her friendly plumber and his "plumber crack".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts