LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wife hated it
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just test drove a GTO. The dealer says that the $3500 rebate is only if you
finance through GMAC .9/36 months. The GM website leads me to believe they are offering both. I want to trade and own the GTO outright so no
financing is necessary. Anybody know the real deal?

Also, over the weekend GM sent me a promo offering
$1,000 if I cash in my GM card savings by the end of Sept. Nice timing.

·
Registered
492 Posts
993rs said:
Just test drove a GTO. The dealer says that the $3500 rebate is only if you
finance through GMAC .9/36 months. The GM website leads me to believe they are offering both. I want to trade and own the GTO outright so no
financing is necessary. Anybody know the real deal?

Also, over the weekend GM sent me a promo offering
$1,000 if I cash in my GM card savings by the end of Sept. Nice timing.
The way the website displays the incentives is kind of misleading. I called Pontiac and they explained they are GMAC Incentives therefore you have to finance with GMAC to get the $3500 on the GTO.

BTW My dealer confirmed the 0% APR for up to 72 months starting Sept 28-30 to try and clear out the 2004's so you might want to look into that!

-Craig

·
Registered
600 Posts
It is not as confusing as it seams.

You can get the $3,500 GMAC bonus or a total of $3,500 in cash allowances including the GMAC bonus.

$3,500-$3,500=$0 in other cash allowances.

So only incentive is the $3,500 GMAC bonus if financed/leased through GMAC.

·
Former GOATilicious SEG lover
2,637 Posts
ydtrack said:
BTW My dealer confirmed the 0% APR for up to 72 months starting Sept 28-30 to try and clear out the 2004's so you might want to look into that!

-Craig
FYI - the $3500 is NOT compatible with the 0% for 72 months. Incentive message 04-32ABH lists "not compatible with GMAC/Nuvell financing programs..." :bomb: :bomb:

I tried to recontract with my pontiac store (I work for the auto group) and unfortunately GMAC informed me of the bad news...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts