LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally received the set of Kinesis wheels today. In 2 weeks I should have the MPD hood. After that maybe a turbo charger.Take a look at the pics let me know what you think.

·
Disaster
339 Posts
that looks fu**ing awesome....I love how the back tires stick out a little bit more :thumbs: What wheels/tires are those?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RAZRS EDGE said:
that looks fu**ing awesome....I love how the back tires stick out a little bit more :thumbs: What wheels/tires are those?
The wheels are Kinesis 18X8 and the tires are BFG 245/40/ZR18

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
I'm so friggin' jealous of all you guys who have your wheels now. It has been four weeks and I'm still waiting. pout pout pout

Anyway, those are very sexy. Did you paint the calipers yourself?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
how much and where. just out of curiosity. loooks bad a$$. new rims totally change the look of the car. are those Euro tail lights? lookin good

·
Registered
267 Posts
gtodriver7 said:
how much and where. just out of curiosity. loooks bad a$$. new rims totally change the look of the car. are those Euro tail lights? lookin good

I wish I could afford those , in black or dark grey inner section with the chrome lip, anyway I called on those wheels a few weeks ago after seeing a pic. They are close to $900 each

·
Registered
267 Posts
RAZRS EDGE said:
Wheel and tire? or just wheel?! :eek: :slap:
Just Rims, if you email the manf. they will send you a quote in a day or so.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
cnard said:
I painted the calipers while they were on the car. Very easy to do.
I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Painted brake calipers really make a difference, especially with after market wheels.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gtodriver7 said:
The wheels are polished aluminum (No chrome). They are $900. each and add $150. each if you want them polished. Their expensive but I like the way they look. The tail lights came from Burg Design. If you order the lights make sure you purchase the wiring harness also.

http://www.burgdesign.com.au/catalogue/product_info.php?products_id=1112

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
The wheels look great, a bit on the wildside.

Question: what's their offset and weight compared to the stock rims?

Padre

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dbluegoat said:
Hey man those look great. Is the price for those tail lights for the pair or each?
Dbluegoat

The tail lights total cost were $349.19 complete. 2-tail lights, 2- Wire harness and shipping.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
cnard said:
Dbluegoat

The tail lights total cost were $349.19 complete. 2-tail lights, 2- Wire harness and shipping.
Thanks, I am definitely getting the chrome tail lights, was the install fairly simple? I can't imagine it being much.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PadreGTO said:
The wheels look great, a bit on the wildside.

Question: what's their offset and weight compared to the stock rims?

Padre
Padre,

The new wheels weigh in at 23lbs each. I don't know what the stock rims are. The wheels are 18X8 120mm bolt pattern with a 47 offset.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts