LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Finally Recieved My camshaft today from MTI.They had a bad problem with the Lunati grinds so they went to Comp Cams for my new Stealth II.I am very happy about that decision by MTI.I have installed app.20 cams in my time and they have all been Comp grinds.The cam is 224/220-581/581 lsa 116,this cam should wake this goat up.I was going to install it over the long weekend but why waste a good drunken stooper weekend.Gona do it after work this week while I'm already in the mode.I'll let you know how It runs by next weekend.Anthony

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm also looking at getting the Stealth II. Let me know what you think about it in terms of drivability in stop-and-go traffic and stealthiness.

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BlueGTO said:
I'm also looking at getting the Stealth II. Let me know what you think about it in terms of drivability in stop-and-go traffic and stealthiness.
Have you surfed ls1tech about this cam?Everything about it is awsome.It makes the power of a much larger cam and sounds stock .Some people need the lope,I don't.Sleeper is the key now adays.I'll let you know.
Oh,by the way,Wayne at MTI is one of the best guys I have ever dealt with in the buisness.If everyone else at MTI is as good as he know wonder they have such a good rep.I will buy EVERYTHING from them in the future.I only wish they had a shop in my backyard.I recommend them to everyone.
Anthony

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$775 shipped.Manley springs,MTI pushrods,Manley Titanium retainers,Comp grind Stealth II.Plus I spent 90 bucks on a good valve spring tool and 90 on the JRP tool for the lifters but I intend on doing this more than once so I spent the money.

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Nice man...looking forward to seeing your results. I'm thinking this is the cam for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts