LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
wHaT a LoVeLy DaY!
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my wheel from Red line goods. It seems a bit naked. Should it have the silver trim bits on the 4 spokes? Should it have anything else?

IMG_1254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Need To Drive More
1,465 Posts
Yes, need the spoke covers. I ordered new ones from GTOG8TA . com when Redline did my wheel.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,111 Posts
Looks nice. Care to post some more photos of the wheel from more angles?

·
wHaT a LoVeLy DaY!
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do tonight. Who likes the setting of a Mobil 1 hat with harbor freight coupons.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Will do tonight. Who likes the setting of a Mobil 1 hat with harbor freight coupons.

Well at least you're keeping the car/garage theme going. I've been thinking about having redline redo my steering wheel too how is the quality? I think one of the members here had some quality/workmanship issues. You definitely need the covers on the spokes. Looks really nice! More pics would be great too, but use the Victoria's Secret or Fredrick's catalog in the background.

·
wHaT a LoVeLy DaY!
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Noted, lol.

My concern is that leather is so high/deep/large that the clips won’t be able to fit. We”ll see.

·
The battle of wits has begun.
2,279 Posts
Well at least you're keeping the car/garage theme going. I've been thinking about having redline redo my steering wheel too how is the quality? I think one of the members here had some quality/workmanship issues. You definitely need the covers on the spokes. Looks really nice! More pics would be great too, but use the Victoria's Secret or Fredrick's catalog in the background.
I have the issue with them. Their website verbiage is misleading. I've spoken to them about the short-comings of their website and they were very defensive about the website and how its impossible to improve it. :rolleyes:

If you speak directly to someone at Redline, I'm sure you can get a quality product.

I went through their website and ended up with a sub-par item. Again, its not terrible, its just not what I was paying for. I opt'd for the "perforated leather option" At no point did the website point out that the perforated leather is a different leather that will have a different shade of color and feel like pleather.

Rant aside, that is a nice looking steering wheel. Leather spoke it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts