LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be moving from Alaska down to Arizona in March. Are there any other goat owners down there? Are there ever any GTG? I am hoping to be able to drive it a little more than i do now.

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
there is alot og gto owners

not to sure on get togethers

azps is a good local place for parts and stuff

·
Registered
468 Posts
well i am in sierra vista also. there are quite a few goat owners down in the area. but i think i am only one of two that really drive em hard and races. the only thing is that i am currently in Afghanstan and i wont be back until early next year and my car will be going to AZPS for the 750 bhp package. when i get back though we can cruise down to tucson with a couple of my other buddies. and we can play with the big dogs. but i gotta warn you they run fast and hard down in tucson and phoenix.

·
Registered
468 Posts
and since you re coming from alaska, which post are you coming from rich or wainwright. i spent 4 years up there in that hell hole

·
Registered
96 Posts
Catch yourself up on AZ speeding law. I hear it's a tough state on that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RKT SHP said:
and since you re coming from alaska, which post are you coming from rich or wainwright. i spent 4 years up there in that hell hole
I am actually stationed at Elmendorf AFB. I am going to be an Air Force recruiter down there. I CANT WAIT TO LEAVE ALASKA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts