LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get this straight....

the Pontiac symbol on the back upper middle of the car has holes behind it.. so no removing it without lots of trouble filling them in.

Any idea on the upside down triangle badges on the side of the car? or the GTO or 5.7 badges on the back, if you were so inclined to remove them? Clean removal, or suck it up, you now have holes to fill?

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
I think Carmotorsports was working on color matched side emblems and there was talk of making GTO emblems that functioned as lighted side markers...

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Protrident said:
Let's get this straight....

the Pontiac symbol on the back upper middle of the car has holes behind it.. so no removing it without lots of trouble filling them in.

Any idea on the upside down triangle badges on the side of the car? or the GTO or 5.7 badges on the back, if you were so inclined to remove them? Clean removal, or suck it up, you now have holes to fill?
Can I ask why ya wanna remove them?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
First.. just asked the question so everyone could have the knowledge.

For myself.. I wanted to take off the pontiac symbol on the trunk, but no go. Was thinking about the side ones as well.. but they grew on me. , that, and they have holes behind them anyway. Just an overall cleaner appearance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts