LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually rent a track once a year..The track will be MIR most likely late NOV. Last year we had 8 cars and we had a blast. This year i thought about getting a larger count so I'm posting to see if any of the local GTO guys interested. Most likely the track day will be in late NOV either on a Fri or SAT, but i will need to get a headcount before i pay the track a deposit to reserve it. We are going to have few clubs there as well so its going to be fun. We are going to have few M3's, E55's, LS1's, GTP's, maybe STi's etc....

So who is interested?

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
i wish I lived in Va....I recommend all you guys who live near LSs1 to jump on this; you'll have a blast!

·
Been here for a long time...
4,659 Posts
I'm interested. I guess I could post on EFA also if needed :)
Monday's also work for me.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
LSs1Power said:
I usually rent a track once a year..The track will be MIR most likely late NOV. Last year we had 8 cars and we had a blast. This year i thought about getting a larger count so I'm posting to see if any of the local GTO guys interested. Most likely the track day will be in late NOV either on a Fri or SAT, but i will need to get a headcount before i pay the track a deposit to reserve it. We are going to have few clubs there as well so its going to be fun. We are going to have few M3's, E55's, LS1's, GTP's, maybe STi's etc....

So who is interested?
Pencil me in, if you want more participation I could post this on racersden.net.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rob said:
I'm interested. I guess I could post on EFA also if needed :)
Monday's also work for me.
Its already there and 40 other forums lol. Thanks anyways man.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NVigR8 said:
Pencil me in, if you want more participation I could post this on racersden.net.

I didnt post in that one. Post it there if u can get more people.

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
I'm in.Let me know when.I hope in the middle of the week sometime?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I m in the fredericksburg area, and would be willing to try this out, buuut, im in germany right now and wont be back till the 12th. if its after this and on a weekend, i`m in!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Yeah I'm here in Southern Maryland so MIR would be great. Just depending on how much $$ we'd have to lay down would determine if I can make it or not. Lol I got a few bills I'm working on so money is a little tight. If all goes well I'll be at the Import vs. Domestic (World Cup) even on Nov. 7th so I'll hopefully run into some of you other guys there.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Sounds good. Have yet to race mine, I think the time is near.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok guys.... Date is set on the 19th..... The fee is $100 per car. See ya there.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So who is coming?

·
4,659 Posts
So, do you need money up front? Or pay at the track? How many are going? Most I've seen had been 14 cars one time.
If anybody is on the fence, its a great time. Unlimited runs are to be had if wanted. Lots of BSing. Its really a nice laid back time :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rob said:
So, do you need money up front? Or pay at the track? How many are going? Most I've seen had been 14 cars one time.
If anybody is on the fence, its a great time. Unlimited runs are to be had if wanted. Lots of BSing. Its really a nice laid back time :)
No need for money up front. Just pay me at the track. So far not many... maybe 20 and 5 that are not sure.

·
4,659 Posts
LSs1Power said:
No need for money up front. Just pay me at the track. So far not many... maybe 20 and 5 that are not sure.
Sounds like its going to be a blast. Hopefully, I can shoot down there... Is Granny going to be there tuning your beast?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rob said:
Sounds like its going to be a blast. Hopefully, I can shoot down there... Is Granny going to be there tuning your beast?
hopefully its going to be tuned before that day... I guess he is coming.

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
I'll be there.What time to start?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
I am out on the track day.My clutch won't hold anymore so it would be a waste of my time.Maybe next time

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are going to caravan to the track together Friday morning around 8am from Tyson Corner to the track. If anyone interested PM me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts