LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I see one more Durango commercial where the little kid say "Hemi" or another Malibu commercial, I'm gonna join Tails.:drink:
Where the Hell are all the GTO commercials?
More "Fuel for the Soul", how about a car to put the Fuel In!
If my memory serves me correctly, ship #2 left 11-5-03 and since today is 11-28-03, thats 23 days so the next ship should be coming into Benicia about now!
And no definte word on ship #3 or how many will be on it!
I haven't seen this kind of Black Out since? Maybe Pontiac was in charge of getting George to Iraq because nobody knew about it. I guess will have to recruit some more Holden spys to give us updates. Maybe if we pool our money and offer some cash rewads?:sneaky:
What we really need is a good informant around Benecia. And have the GTO's hit Kansas City yet?:wall:
Now that I got that off my chest, I'm going to bed!

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Well, since a Malibu is one of the cars in my fleet of those needing servining, I like the new commercials. :D

But yes, those Hemi ones, espcially with that fat "tool" in them tend to be stoopid. That guy actually reminds me of a guy who I knew in school who was big into Mopar's and had the IQ of a rock. :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
It's true. GM really does need to advertise alot more. People tend to associate more with products they see on TV. Advertising is going to be a major factor in GM's quest to become the automotive mark of excellence.

·
Registered
524 Posts
My partner's 7 year old daughter ("my buddy") who has spent a bit of time in the garage with me working on learning about nuts and bolts and wrenches and stuff, and who also watches a lot of TV saw the ad and asked her dad (who doesn't know which end of a screwdriver to hold) "Whats a Hemi?" Had some fun explaing to them both. Pretty soon will be able to say thats a LS1 with 350hp and will smoke any Durango Hemi.:D

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Has anyone noticed there viewing habits changed? I find myself doing the little things (like pee breaks) during the games so that I can be sure to see the commercials.
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Tails said:
Has anyone noticed there viewing habits changed? I find myself doing the little things (like pee breaks) during the games so that I can be sure to see the commercials.
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
LOL. I find that I am doing the same thing, sticking around for the commercials. I did see the original GTO ad during the Miami/Pitt game last night.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Grrrrr....

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DY,
You know what I'm talkin bout. You had to go back in and edit it to make me look bad. I oughta:slap: you , but since you are "The Man" I' ll just pass!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts