LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Does Dazz offer these Racing Hart Tune R in a 5x120mm bolt pattern or are they custom?

Wheels
RacingHart CP-F Tune R (Dazz Motor Sports)
Front: 18 x 8 w/40mm offset
Rear: 18 x 9 w/50mm offset

·
Registered
123 Posts
They were custome made for Rhys Millen and he ordered a bunch of sets but they are not available to the general public. He owns all that were made except for one set that is reserved for him as well. They do not make any Racing Hart or RH Pro in a suitable offset and bolt pattern for the GTO. If they did I might be getting RH Pro R5's.

·
Registered
15,015 Posts
hmmm

RONINDICE said:
They were custome made for Rhys Millen and he ordered a bunch of sets but they are not available to the general public. He owns all that were made except for one set that is reserved for him as well. They do not make any Racing Hart or RH Pro in a suitable offset and bolt pattern for the GTO. If they did I might be getting RH Pro R5's.
hmm, I got my info from this thread:

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17393

Note posts number 15+16

·
Registered
123 Posts
That is $600 each for the wheels if they came in the right bolt pattern and offset. They don't. And my information comes from my girlfriend. She works at Dazz. :pimp:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just to clarify..... They might have some wheels in 19" but with different offsets. More like the set-up for a 3 series BMW. It could work but I would have to know what wheel was desired and have my girlfriend check stock and see if they have it or can order it. Nothing in 18" though. The CPF Type-R do not come in that bolt pattern. They were special ordered for the RMR GTO and the only way they would order more is if we all got together and found 40 people willing to commit to buying a set.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My girlfriend pulled some strings and can get the CPF tune-R in a dual bolt pattern 5x114 and 5x120 in 18x8.5 with a 38mm offset made for 3 series BMW's. They have a few left at the manufacturer. It is kind of a low offset for a GTO so you might want to check out fitment issues in advance. Price would be around $2240 msrp.

·
Hazard to Society
5,284 Posts
Some Close ups of Rhys Wheels - He's got 2 or 3 different styles. Thats me with Rhys on the bottom pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dazz called me and said I could order them. They are custom made. :thumbs:

The CP035 looks good.

As far as the C4R they are sold buy Sprint hart of Japan.

·
Registered
123 Posts
So you gonna order them? Whats the status?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The paint on the trailer behind Rhys' yellow GTO in the first posting on this thread is fantastic. Has anyone seen a poster reproduction?

·
Let's race, punk.
11,469 Posts
What happened with these wheels?? You ever get them??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts